Hospitals & Clinics
- Crisis Contacts & Services
- Mental Health First Aid
- Petitions for Treatment
- Community Resources & Warmlines
- Community Support Groups & Counseling Resources
- Respite & Drop-In Programs
- Hospitals & Clinics
- LGBTQ Resources
- Youth-Specific Resources
- Veterans’ & Seniors’ Resources
- Homeless & Low Income Resources
- Legal, Patient Advocacy & Employment Resources
- Information for Caregivers
- NAMI Offices and Service Locations
Low/No Cost Health Clinics (Including Behavioral)
Sacramento County Adult Outpatient Clinic
Sacramento County Primary Care Center
2921 Stockton Blvd
Provides assistance finding primary care doctors, applying for MediCal
UC Davis Student Run Clinics
Saturdays, 8 am – 12 pm
3030 Explorer Drive Rancho Cordova
Saturdays: 8 am – 2 pm
2425 Alhambra Blvd. Sacramento
- Joan Viteri Memorial
Saturdays: 1 pm – 5 pm
3647 40th Street Sacramento
Women’s Clinic First Saturday each month 10:00am – 2:00pm.
Gender Health (LGBTQ+) Clinic first and third Friday of each month 6-9pm
Saturdays from 8:30am-12pm 1200
North B Street Sacramento
- Clinica Tepati
Primary Care that focuses on Sacramento’s underserved population
Saturdays: 8 a.m. to closing
1820 J Street Sacramento
- Paul Hom Asian
Primarily serves the Asian and Pacific Islander community
Saturdays: 8-1pm (Primary Care Services – walk-in)
63rd & Folsom.
First Sundays: 9-12pm (Cancer Screening Clinic – by appointment only)
419 V Street Sacramento
Languages available: Spanish, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, Farsi, Pashto, French, Korean, Telugu, Nepali. Call in advance to request a translator for your appointment.
- Woodland Health Center 530-662-4646
520 Cottonwood Street Suite 10, Woodland
- Sacramento Capital Plaza Health Center 916-444-7966
1125 10th Street Sacramento
- Sacramento B Street Health Center 916-446-6921
201 29th Street, Ste. B Sacramento
- Sacramento Fruitridge Health Center 916-452-7305
5385 Franklin Blvd., Suites A-D, Sacramento
- North Highlands Health Center 916-332-5715
5700 Watt Ave. North Highlands
- Roseville Health Center 916-781-3310
729 Sunrise Ave. Suite 900, Roseville
Heritage Oaks Hospital (Sacramento)
4250 Auburn Blvd. Sacramento 95841.
Sierra Vista Hospital
8001 Bruceville Rd. Sacramento 95823.
Sutter Center for Psychiatry
7700 Folsom Blvd. Sacramento 95826.
Sacramento County Mental Health Treatment Center
2130 Stockton Blvd. Sacramento 95817.
Inpatient referral from ER or MHUCC
1325 Cottonwood St. Woodland 95695.