Crisis Contacts & Services
- Crisis Contacts & Services
- Mental Health First Aid
- Petitions for Treatment
- Community Resources & Warmlines
- Community Support Groups & Counseling Resources
- Respite & Drop-In Programs
- Hospitals & Clinics
- LGBTQ Resources
- Youth-Specific Resources
- Veterans’ & Seniors’ Resources
- Homeless & Low Income Resources
- Legal, Patient Advocacy & Employment Resources
- Information for Caregivers
- NAMI Offices and Service Locations
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please call 911 immediately.
The Sacramento County Mobile Crisis Support Team (Tu – F, 9 am – 7 pm) can also perform mental health evaluations if they are requested when calling in a psychiatric emergency and if the team is available to be dispatched.
If you have non-urgent questions about the information provided here, feel free to call us at the NAMI Sacramento office:
DISCLAIMER: Our resource directory is intended for any person seeking community referrals and new avenues of treatment, housing, legal aid and other forms of support for individuals living with a mental health condition. Our helpline is answered when volunteers are available. NAMI Sacramento is not an crisis resolution intermediary: we have no therapists, psychiatrists or other mental health care professionals on staff for the function described. We do not place individuals with other organizations, but are happy to provide insight and a plethora resources to choose from.