Our mental health resources list includes psychiatric hospitals in the Sacramento area, programs provided by our tax dollars through the Sacramento County Division of Mental Health, and programs provided by privately funded organizations like NAMI Sacramento.
Use the Local Resources category links at left to find the specific local resources you're looking for.
Here are some other directories of mental health services that you might find useful:
- Sacramento County Mental Health Treatment Center Referral Resources Directory
- Sacramento County Adult Mental Health Services Directory
- Sacramento County Child and Family Mental Health Services Directory
- US Dept. of Health and Human Services
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services (SAMHSA)
National Mental Health Information Center
under "Filter your results by city", select "Sacramento" and press "Go"
- Network of Care for Mental Health
- Sacramento State University Community Resources Directory
- Fall Creek Associates Local Resources Directory
- Veterans Resources
If you are aware of other resources that we can include here, please contact us.