Sign Up to receive the NAMI Newsletter!
What is the newsletter about?
The NAMI Sacramento newsletter is published quarterly and contains a wealth of relevant and timely information, including:
- Our general meeting schedule
- Local support group information
- General mental health information
- Legislative updates
- Book, video, and multimedia reviews and descriptions
- Articles on mental health, mental health resources, and mental health practitioners
- Narrative experiences written by friends and family of those with mental illness
- Narrative experiences written by consumers
- Interviews with local members of the mental health community
The NAMI Sacramento newsletter is a primary means for our members to stay connected to one another and the local mental health community.
The newsletter is a benefit for members of NAMI Sacramento. To receive the current newsletter each quarter, join here. You can receive it by email and/or postal mail.
Past additions are available for the current year and the prior calendar year in the Newsletter Archive.
Quarterly Newsletter – Join to Recieve
Become a member of NAMI Sacramento <CLICK HERE> to receive our current newsletter by email and/or postal mail.
We welcome editorial contributions to the newsletter. See Editorial Contributions for more information.
For past editions, go to the Newsletter Archive.