Being informed about what you can do in a crisis situation will make it easier for you to effectively get help for someone in a psychiatric crisis.
- Mental Health Crisis Center
- Minor Emergency Response Team (MERT)
(916) 875-1113 or (916) 875-1114,
- Sacramento County Mental Health Treatment Center
- Suicide Prevention Crisis Line
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1 (800) 273-TALK (800-273-8255)
- Sacramento Community Support Team: (916) 874-6015, Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Turning Point’s Crisis Residential Program
For mental health respite: Abiding Hope
See the links at left for specific topics. If you have suggestions for what information would be useful here, please let us know.